Friday, October 14, 2011

Hold tight

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting another blog entry and the gory details of the procedure, know that I'm just as eager to write about them but need a couple more days to get my energy and thoughts together.  I'm leaving California for Winnipeg in a few hours, which would normally be great timing to sit and write on the plane but I was told not to lift anything too heavy for the first couple weeks therefore I'm checking everything and not bringing a carry-on.  So instead, before I shut down my computer and pack it away, I'll leave you with some beautiful shots of Cali:

Mom and I on Sunset Beach

Hollywood

Hollywood Observatory

View from the hotel room

Grounds of the hotel (& me 24hrs post-procedure)

Newport Beach

Have a great day and see you when I get home!
H. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment